Sunday, April 12, 2009

So I must say this......

Currently, it's Easter Sunday; I'm full of what? Ham in which PORK isn't good but anyway. I'm sitting in my room receiving all types of text messages. Why? because it's Easter. I really haven't been a holiday person is sometime but thank god for blessing me to see the day and being able to eat what my grandmother cooked.



Well, anyway I did a shoot just Friday with model name Shamaria Busby. The project was titled "Refereed", I decided to do the make up very simple, decided to do a nude lip, while only use gold pigments to create the eye color, used only mascara no false lashes. To stay with the flow I added a golden bronze, bronze to her cheeks. My assistant Traci Moore; stay aboard to help with the hair, my idea was to have everything pulled to the front. To give her the edge I wanted, beauty meets edgy. I believe I was able bring my vision to life. Oh, I forgot to state I styled her also.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Dee said...

I love the color scheme darling and that first shot is so sassy, beautiful and edgy all at the same time. I love how she is sort of pouting but looks sexy at the same time! The makeup looks fabulous!

April 12, 2009 at 4:27 PM  
Anonymous DRAMA DUPREE said...

Kisses and French Fries... Glad to see this blog is back. I just need daily updates now... lol

April 12, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home